JEANNE MARIE D'AMICO

Jeanne Marie D'Amico on FOX TV TRADING SPOUSES. Jeanne shares her feelings for the first time since the show aired! Go inside to see how life has change after Trading Spouses--from Frankie Valli, Oscar the Grouch to The Red Carpet!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

TRADING SPOUSES

I have not had many opportunities until now to voice my experiences, thoughts and feelings since Trading Spouses. I thought it would be good to finally have a chance to discuss and answer questions.

I want to thank everyone personally from my heart for ALL of your support and kindness towards me and my family.

Working with Rocket Science Laboratories & FOX TV filming Trading Spouses was an amazing experience. It takes alot to let the world into your life. It has taught us all something very special on a deep personal note....that we are ALL the same. No one is better than anyone else.
We all have our own journey to fulfill and we should encourage each other to have our own beliefs and values without putting eachother down.

Life has changed for us since the show and hopefully our spirits will continue to soar and strengthen. Life can be such a challenge and confusing but rewarding and a blessing, too.
So much personally has changed for me since the filming of the show it makes my head spin.
It seems humanly impossible sometimes, but if you have the strength, desire and willingness to make postive changes it can be done. If I can do it so can you!

For those of you who dont know what Trading Spouses is I will just briefly explain. Two families are chosen to switch the mom's and then watch what happens. Chris Flisher and Barry Perrin remained at home with the kids and Margaret Perrin and myself switched homes. We dodn't know where we were going until we get close to the airport and then we are told. We don't know who will be be with until we meet at the other end. During this entire show, there is a camera on us at ALL times. This is when the reality begins. During the entire week I was to have NO contact with my family so I did not in any way know what was happening back at home. I heard all about Margaret but still did not know until I met her. I was so nervous to meet her. Meeting Margaret began unraveling of the story behind the scenes. There was so much removed from all the filming of so many conversations and activities. The show that was aired showed a very clever perspective!

I look forward to your questions and comments regarding Trading Spouses.
There is so much to talk about and share!

You can either write to me here on this blog or contact me directly via email: myjeanne@msn.com

With LOVE & PEACE!

JEANNE D'AMICO FLISHER