JEANNE MARIE D'AMICO

Jeanne Marie D'Amico on FOX TV TRADING SPOUSES. Jeanne shares her feelings for the first time since the show aired! Go inside to see how life has change after Trading Spouses--from Frankie Valli, Oscar the Grouch to The Red Carpet!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

THE DAYTIME EMMY'S AND THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO!


It's been a very busy time for me. I went to Hollywood last week. I have an amazing entertainment agent who is arranging so many new possibilites for me. Please visit his site...then go to the 'VIEWER SPOTLIGHT" to see me on the cover on his magazine!!

http://www.nsoentertainment.com/

Now I'm going to get you caught up on a few pics of me walking the RED CARPET at the DAYTIME EMMY's!! Here are just a few pics and more to come soon...

I also was taken to Jay Leno's show and was chosen to dance on stage for the audience *gulp* alone on stage at his 'pre-show' that he does before every show that is not aired--it was absolutely amazing! Thank you, Mike and Lisa Ruffin for EVERYTHING!!!

The other part of my life in real estate back in Boston is going so well. It's an exciting career that makes me feel grounded and well rounded.

I am here with a 'Days of Our Lives' star Joseph Mascolo who plays Stephano DiMera and 'The Bold and The Beautiful'.
He has a huge history and you really should look him up sometime to see his accomplishments.














I couldnt believe it! Dr. Rhonda Britten and I of 'Starting Over' finally met...I saw Dr Katz first with me on the Red Carpet and spoke with him and told him that Dr. Rhonda Britten was on my radio show when I hosted it as 'Jade' on LOVE TALK USA'. I was 'The Love Muse'. She and I only knew each other 'on-the-air' but not in person until today--it was a wonderful re-union as you can see!! Dr. Rhonda Britten was a nominee--I am so proud of her!




Caroll Spinney, myself, Oscar The Grouch and Elmo had a wonderful time on The Red Carpet!
I was also SO proud of Caroll Spinney when he won an Emmy that night because he really was a huge inspiration in my household with my own children.








It was an honor to be with Lisa Rinna!
Her vitality is truly to be admired. I watched her from her start on 'Days of Our Lives'. I am sure you all know that now she is on 'Soap Talk' and 'Dancing With The Stars'. Lisa IS a winner!!














OK...my girlfriend Pebbles and I cheated and obviously a little naughty...we did not meet Damon Wayans at the Emmy's but bumped into him soon after that same evening. Then Pebbles and I had alot of fun that night!!













Need I say ANYMORE?! *Wink*
Yes...It's Robert Lasardo...You have been entertaining your fans for so long and I am so proud to have met you! From Nip/Tuck, Ghost Whisperer and Sex, Love and Secrets you have established so much notoriaty that is empowering!










To ALL of you 'Days of Our Lives' fans...Suzanne Rogers (plays Maggie Horton) is REALLY so gorgeous and talented!
















Here I am with my friend, on the Red Carpet, with Cristian Castillo. He's in an upcoming movie, co-starring Heath Ledger, just about to be released in Australlia on May 25.