JEANNE MARIE D'AMICO

Jeanne Marie D'Amico on FOX TV TRADING SPOUSES. Jeanne shares her feelings for the first time since the show aired! Go inside to see how life has change after Trading Spouses--from Frankie Valli, Oscar the Grouch to The Red Carpet!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

EVERYONE CAN HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DAY!

Today started out like everyday...I had a 'Celebrity Conference' planned today for my Real Estate business in Boston. George Ross from 'The Apprentice' was speaking but I had only a little information about it but learned so much more after I arrived. I learned that LES BROWN was also going to be speaking and MC of the conference. Well FATE always steps in and great things can happen. Here's Les Brown with me today and please go to his website for superior motivation when ever you need it! http://www.lesbrown.com/

Thanks, Les!