JEANNE MARIE D'AMICO

Jeanne Marie D'Amico on FOX TV TRADING SPOUSES. Jeanne shares her feelings for the first time since the show aired! Go inside to see how life has change after Trading Spouses--from Frankie Valli, Oscar the Grouch to The Red Carpet!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

In Loving Memory of Ashley Perrin

In Loving Memory of Ashley Perrin
It was such a pleasure and privilege to know Ashley for the short time that I did. It was short
but VERY sweet! Her heart was warm, caring and loving. Her spirit was filled with inspiration and passion. Her gift of dance touched so many lives that it will continue for years to come as she dances on the clouds and in our hearts. I'll always remember the very powerful memorable week that I spent with her. I have her card still that Ashley, Brooke and Abigail wrote to me. I will always treasure her kind loving words with the other fond memories that I hold dear.
My heart goes out to her family and friends....but especially sweet, adorable daughter Abigail.
Above: Abigail, Ashley, Brooke, myself and Barry.